Valentines Day

So Valentines Day was lovely. Thank you to my "Love" for the cute gifts of chocolate and sweet heart socks.  We exchanged homemade cards and dined on chocolate/ginger cake. Yummy.  I made my boyfriend a card with rats and a cat.



I think it turned out cute.

For the cake I used 2 different cake mixes (chocolate & ginger). I prepared them just like the box said to, then I took half of each mix put then in separate bowls and mixed vanilla pudding mix plus 1 cup of almond milk. Then layered all four mixes in a greased bunt pan.


 The cake turned out so moist & chewy. I melted icing in the microwave and poured on the warm cake.  Add pretty sprinkles and done.


It was such a nice, despite getting to filling done in the morning.  That was kind of gross.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Board Games: The Great Turtle Race

Board Games: Scat Cat

Janet & Anne Grahame Johnstone