Board Games: The Great Turtle Race

While checking out my usual thrift stops last week, I came across this great gem.  The Great Turtle Race.  This board game is in great shape with all the pieces included.


It is a Parker Bro. game. Made in Canada from 1976. Ages 3 to 10.



Here is a Canadian commerical in french.



You get 3 plastic turtles a spinner and the board you use is the inside bottom part of the the box.  It's a bright pretty colorful box.  The board inside also spins when the turtle goes on "wake-up" mode.



We played with my 6yr old niece. She loved it, thought it was fun and silly.




Comments

  1. I've been looking for this game for years! First board game I ever played and I loved it. Is it for sale?
    Kerri from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the game as my spouses mom saves everything. We just dont have the rules. Would it be possible to get a photo of the rules? Pretty please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Board Games: Scat Cat

Janet & Anne Grahame Johnstone