Cake Pops, cake pops!!

 

Let me start off by saying that I love Bakerella's book...... My sister and I wanted to make some the treats the minute we picked up her book.  So here we are on Dec 23 making cake pop from 3pm till almost midnight.  A lot of work but so much fun.  We decided to stick to some simple designs since this was our first time making them.
The night before Bob help me bake the cakes.  
The next day they were cool and ready to work with.  Tamara crumbled up the cake, a messy job but fun.
All crumbled and ready to add the icing.

Working the mixture!


Rolling out the pops!

Mmmmm....looks yummy!!


Couple hours later, nice and cool. Time to decorate!!
Wrapping up the pops with ribbon, for gift giving time!! 
At the end of it all, it was a lot of work, and since my sister and I don't do as much baking any more, we chose this treat to make because it looked simple to do.  It was a bit harder than it looks.  Don't get me wrong it was so much fun, but we were some what tired.
After tasting them, it was really worth the time it took. 
They were yummy!!

Tamara agrees!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Board Games: The Great Turtle Race

Board Games: Scat Cat

Janet & Anne Grahame Johnstone