P.S. I have been working on the post for over a week, writing a bit everyday, been really busy. But I'm happy I finished it.
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Include a link to their site.
- Include the award image in your post.
- Give 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the award.
- When nominating, include a link to their site.
- Let other Bloggers know they have been nominated.
Here are my Random Facts:
1. As a child I had a big fear of Sasquatches( i blame my father) I kind of still do.
2. One of my goals in life is to be self-reliant, grow my own food, make my own clothes(or at least learn how to make textile), on many fronts including health. Not having to be dependent on the mass market of unhealthy products.
3. I love the feeling of being in a Casino, I'm not gambler, or a senior citizen...but something about hanging inside a casino I like.
4. When I was young, one of my dreams was to be one of the Golden Girls( the 80's t.v. show). I wanted to be Blanche, the slutty one. I want to be full of life when I get older just like them.
5. I don't like anyone touching my hair. I have not had a haircut at a salon for at least 5 years. They always the opposite of what I want. So I cut, dye and style my own head.
6. I have a weakness for Joe Louis and Cheetos.
7. I want to take singing lessons. I had a bad experience in grade 7 when I was part of the choir, my teacher asked me to stop singing during a practice. I was so embarrassed and hurt that I never sang in public ever again. I hate that teacher.
My nominees for The Versatile Award:
1. Sarah from Fabulously Asian - Her blog is a positive place were she shares her journey to a healthier self.
2. Messy Carla of A Fashion Blog In A Size 16 - I love Carla fashion style. She is a cutie.
3. Ms. Patricia of Red Writing Hood - Wow, what an honest and emotional provoking blog. Anything I ever read that Patricia has posted, I have walked away with a strong emotional response. She makes me feel and think. Thank you. One piece of advice I have taken away from her blog is from a post were she encourages bloggers to "Share You". Share things about you that is more than surface deep.
4. Jess Rollar of Milky Robot - Jess is an artist and a crafter, I love her work and seeing her ruff sketches turn into awesome figures.
5. Kate of Good Night Prudence - A lovely blog. Fuels my desire to visit Britain.
6. Lisa of My Pretty Baby Cried She Was A Bird - I enjoy following Lisa in her thrifting adventure and getting excited by her finds.
7. Rajeev of Rajeev's World -I enjoy reading his blog about his travels inside and out of India.
8. Nita of Pashteit - Love this style dairy from Nita. Sometimes it nice to look at beautiful outfits.
9. Andes Donde Andes y Mas Cosas. This blog is form of many members who post about Andes and other world music. I love this one because I am a big lover of Spanish folklore music.
10. Morgan of The Dainty Dinosaur - I love the fact that she is a young lady who loves to blog.
I chose 10 instead of 15. I do love and enjoy reading all the blogs I mention above and hope you do too.
Thanks again Stephanie!!