Thursday, July 19, 2012

No Rhyme or Reason

Sometime I feel as if my blog has no rhyme or reason to it.  There is no specific topic I write about, no reoccurring post.  I would like it look a little more polish, and structure.  But then I realize my blog is a great reflection of my life.

The only real structure I have in my life is going to work.  I don't love my job but I need it to pay the bills and have to be there 5 days a week. These 5 days change every week(that is retail for ya), so it's not really that structured.

Me at age 5, hating the structure of kindergarten(plus I hated all the kids too.)

I live my life to the beat of my own drum, my own path.  If I don't feel like doing something, I don't do.    I never go to bed at the same time ever, or watch same movie twice(except for Brigadoon or Breakfast at Tiffanys).  Never follow a recipe the way it is written, let alone measure anything.
I have been at my job since September 2011 and have not wore the same outfit twice.  I have quite a bit of clothes, and a great selection of accessories.


We don't eat the same meal often since I do most of the cooking and like changing things up all the time.  I just have these memories of my mother being bored everyday cooking the same meal for my dad every night - fast fry beef w/ garlic, white rice, tomato and onion salad with a glass of coke.  Don't get me wrong I love that meal, it's a typical Chilean dish, very delicious, but it`s not what fantasize about eating everyday.

I find that I enjoy doing too many things.  I have too many interest and hobbies, but I like it.  Always having something different to do is great.

Bob & I a couple years back

I know my life would be very different if we had kids or a business outside of our home.  No one really depends on us for very much, at least not anymore since my dad passed.

My dad singing tango songs while driving* miss that.

I like my life, I don`t know what brought this on,..I think a comment I got at work, that I did not care much for.  Hmmm.. this post has turned into something totally different then what I was planning on writing about today. I was gonna upload pictures of the Chilean concert my sis and I went to a couple months back, but this is still good so i`ll go with it.

2 comments:

  1. Who needs a reason for a blog? Mine doesn't really have a theme, but it still has, i dunno some cohesion (?). We live so close together! I think we should meet up and thrift together!

    Steph
    www.bassability.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie for kind words. I am actually a big fan of your blog. I really enjoy reading it!

    That is a great idea, lets Thrift!!!

    ReplyDelete