Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sisters

Last night the storm(blizzard) started and it's still snowing today.  Our area hasn't been plowed yet, so my sweetheart and I are having a snow day!!!  Mostly cleaning and unpacking boxes.  Maybe I will attempt to make some "Power Bar", from a recipe I got yesterday.  Well I got 2 recipes one for a bar you have to bake and one that is non bake bar.  I think i'll tackle the non bake one.  I'm in creating mood but not a baking mood.
Us attending a 50's party.

Snow days make me miss my sister a bit.  We always try to get together on snowy days to hang out to watch movie in our comfy clothes and be crafty.  She will be back from Chile next week and I can't wait to see her.
  
Tamara & I two summers ago
Well I'm off to unpack another box!!

3 comments:

  1. You and your sister look so much alike...very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When were little people asked us if we were twins, she is actually a year and a half younger than me.

    ReplyDelete