1. Mixed a box of white cake mix as per the directions on the box.
2. Divided the cake mixture into 4 separate bowls.
3. Added food color to the mixture to make four different colors.
4. Lined the the muffin baking sheet with paper cupcakes sleeves.
5. Added cake mixture one color at a time.
6. Bake in oven, and let cool when done, ice and add sprinkles.
My niece loved, absolutely love doing this project. She was so good at, and at following directions. She had lots of fun, and so did I!!
|This is my favorite tea cup set! Mushrooms!|